View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Herr Mueller.... Love your reviews and openness on all tablet/ereaders.... Have to admit the Windows RT looks good.but as you point out the weight of the Pro....does NOT make sense.... My 2010 Acer 11.6 notebook with i7 500gigs or memory...6 hours of battery life... Upgraded to win 8 weighs... 1.3kg... RT sure...but My Nexus 10 with bluetooth Keyboard...still lighter than then the Win tablet pro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Don't get me wrong: I absolutely love my Surface RT and definitely will keep it.
But I can understand, when consumers hesitate whether to go for the "exotic" or the "real" Windows.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote