View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:31 AM   #18
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Hi:

I actually went looking for this--when I want to feed my inner kid, I like the occasional (well-done) HP fanfic. I've never read any type of fanfic before, and I stumbled across the Lippert books over Xmas and liked them. Not fabulous, but perfectly readable. But when I look for the Purdom book, all I find is a book in webpages, on that fan fic site. Does she not have it up in ePUB or MOBI anywhere? (And if it's against MR rules to post links to fanfic, would you mind PM'ing me the location if you know it? Thx.). I don't mean to be lazy, but I don't want to build myself an entire ePUB from kinda crappily-formatted webpages if I can help it. Legal sources only, pls, thanks.

Hitch
It's a pretty old fanfic and might not have ePubs handy now. I have ePubs, of course, and would be happy to email them to any one that wants them. Just PM me your email address and I will send them on.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote