Thread: Glo Pictures and question
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #8
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I don't notice fingerprints on the screen at all, I'm guessing due to the pebbly texture. I get a lot of fingerprints on the bezel. I never look at the back, so I don't mind them there. The Glo is very comfortable to hold, and I won't use a case for mine.

I added a photo of mine to the "pic" thread. I don't have a fancy camera and some of the shadows on the screen were due to the lighting in the room, so I didn't feel like I was doing the screen and light justice.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote