View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I'm not sure how that would work - since it asked me to either log into my account or create an account when I hit PayPal (and I was dumped into Paypal no matter which checkout button I used on the site).

I'd think those without a PayPal account would be even less likely to continue checkout, after hitting that screen - it is off-putting, even for someone who has done it before and I nearly didn't buy her bundle when she first had it on sale, because of the way the coupons work.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote