View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:09 AM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
For those on the fence, please look at the results from November. They have been the most spread out, most even results we've ever had. There was no actual runaway. It was close. It was fair. Nobody voted based on book xyz has 5 more votes then the one I wanted so I'll vote for xyz instead of what I wanted. People voted for what they wanted. It came out to be a very interesting vote. The results (IMHO) were a lot more interesting then seeing them as we go along.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote