Thread: No Fetching
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lector77 View Post
I love this software, but the fetch news function will not work. I have tried the 8787 thing, I have removed and reinstalled it, still nothing. It keeps telling me periodically that I'm not connected to the internet. What am I doing wrong?
AFAIK, "the 8787 thing" relates to an alternate port used for the content server, and won't help you at all. It isn't related to news fetching. Most likely, you have an aggressive firewall blocking Calibre from the net. Can you turn it off and retest?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote