View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachwanderer View Post
Thanks for uploading!

Just had short look at it with the EPUBReader extension for Firefox on my Desktop.

Main text seems a little dense. A bit more spacing between lines and between paragraphs could improve appearance. Otherwise it's fine, coverpage, links/toc ok and working.

Thanks again.
Thanks, beachwanderer. When I was prepraring the ebook my mind was fixed on how it looks on ebook readers. I never even thought of how it might look in other ways of reading ebooks. Though I'll keep your comments in mind I'll have to give the Firefox extension a lower priority for now. Thanks for your feedback for future reference.

By the way, I share your taste in authors.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote