View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 11:53 PM   #53
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I still use your macro (unchanged since I recorded it) as a prepress tool for BookDesigner. I find that I can edit sections of the text faster in Word than I can in BD so the whole process requires less elapsed time than if I had done the entire editing in BD. While many of the critical elements of the macro are also supported in BD, Your macro allows me to identify potential problem areas rapidly and fix many of them.

Perhaps with future versions of BD I too will cease using the macro. Until then it is a critical part of my editing and production process. Thank you again for this fine tool.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote