View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #36
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
At the Farmer's Markets down at the footy oval every Sunday, there's a stand that makes, on-the-spot, "organic" donuts (I don't really care about the "organic", but they do). Anyway, these aren't rolled by machine, but my hand, making them a really rough-and-tumble affair, size of a bagel, but a surface quite hacked-at but which therefore catches an enormous amount of the cinnamon sugar they're rolled in straight out of the fryer. Warm, melty, sweet-sweet-sweet and yummy, they're enough to give me a migraine within about 15 minutes, but it's worth it.

Okay, so the 2nd May is a Saturday, but when it's Sunday here it'll still be the 2nd somewhere in the world, so I'm in.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote