View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:34 AM   #29
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
I just got a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it seems fine to me. Yes, the back panel is plastic, but since I have a Body Glove case on it, I don't even notice it. The phone, even without the case feels just as sturdy as my iPod Touch. My Apple products have metal backs but I put cases on them. I put cases on all my electronics including my Sony PRS 350 because I know that one bad drop without a case can ruin any of them. Case in point, one of my husband's friends dropped his iPhone 3S (a phone which I think most people would say had a solid build and feel) without a case and the glass completely shattered. Plus, he was only in the middle of his contract so he had to wait a year to replace it.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote