View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #372
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Would you have a link to your library?
Why do you ask?

I live in Pennsylvania, where residents can join any library in the state. Google the libraries in most counties within about 50 miles of Philadelphia, and you will have the links. One or two don't let outsiders borrow eBooks, probably because they're ashamed to let people in the next county know how bad their collection is. True or false, that's how I'll look at it.

And, cheap as I am, Brooklyn Public Library has my $50 fee.

Sharing library cards with relatives is a nasty habit I wouldn't admit to if I did it, so any possibilities there need no mention.

I've long patronized a bunch of libraries, it's just that now, I rarely use gasoline getting to them. Global warming wasn't helped by the frequency with which my DW and I used to drive to the large Chester County Library in Exton.

Pennsylvania's best eBook collection is in Pittsburgh. Before the Overdrive era, I had their card, but it's long lost
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote