View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #239
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Heartland I watch on Youtube (Canadian show) is from books that are only paperback, meant for young adults. I am old adult, I love the story. The author is Lauren Brooke. Why oh why hasn't she made the book digital by now? I am still a young adult at heart.
Hey, another Heartland watcher! As a Canadian, it's one of my personal favourites. I scooped up some more of the DVDs when they were on sale for Black Friday Week at Amazon.ca for half-price or so.

However, I've heard that the books are significantly different from the TV show. But they'll probably eventually make it to e-editions. Perhaps if you wrote to the publisher?
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote