View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #49
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
I believe I stated later in that thread that competing with Amazon was possible, but difficult. Maybe you didn't read that far.
If you had done a little more research , you would have found that I started a thread discussing how publishers might want to break Amazon's hold on the ebook retail market by direct marketing to consumers DRM free.
You would also find that I explained why publishers wanted DRM . That would take some research , though. Maybe you should try it.
My apologies, I must have been distracted by your usual condescending tone and worse grammar. Be advised though, in future I shall endeavor to hang off each of your carefully selected words in whatever fallacy laden post you decide to grace MobileReads with. I'm also going to take your advice on research and go back and read every one of your past posts so I can pick up the pearls of wisdom you've so graciously cast for unworthy swine, such as myself, to pick up and try (with my limited intelligence) to interpret.

Last edited by Ninjalawyer; 04-24-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote