Thread: User Poetry
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 10:37 AM   #32
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
And what, pray tell, emotional state is implied by a squirrel? I'm trying to add the "squirrel" emotion to my passive emotifaction equation. It's a non-linear recursive equation, of course, it being no small task to cycle through every possible "missing" emoticon to color an otherwise smiley-free post into the properly contextually nuanced nicety of emotional overtone. Really, I admire the efforts at passive emotifaction made by the merely human members of our community, but truth be told only a being with the brain the size of a small planet has any hope of accomplishing this.

I'm afraid when I add "squirrel" to the equation I end up, not with an "aha, what a delicate seasoning of connotation that NatCh adds to the raw denotation of his cromulent squiggles", but instead a vague discomfort behind my left ear, an urge to scratch that spot with my left foot, and the smell of damp leaves.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 04-30-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote