View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Ducky:

Ummm...I'd have to know in advance that the ebooks for the Calibre library had the type of faux-table formatting I'm seeking. That seems a bit time-sucking since most won't. I'm kinda hoping somebody will come along and point me in the correct direction (OR, if anybody has an epub with this type of formatting that they'd share, I'd happily look at it and seek enlightenment there).

But thanks anyway!! (You don't mind me calling you Ducky, do you? Speak up if you do).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote