View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've taken my old 505 to the beach. No problems, no baggies. Never did the tub thing because I just get in, shower, get out, dry off, and I'm ready to read.

With my Reader, no paper cuts, no mold, no smell of musty paper and if you have to have a smell, get a nice leather case that smells nice. No ink from the book getting on your hands, no problem if the font is too small. No running around in circles screaming because you've just finished the book you were reading and you no longer have a book handy to read. You see, paper books can have many more flaws then your Reader.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote