Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #34
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
I love audiobooks but I couldn't sit in a room and listen to one! I would get distracted wander off or think about all the stuff I should be doing instead. However I find them to be brilliant when exercising they add an extra incentive to add a few extra blocks on I also like them when I'm driving.

I think it's really important when you first try the medium to choose a compelling story with an excellent narrator that will get you hooked and then after that you'll be more forgiving if you come across the odd dodgy narrator here and there.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote