View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by andilubio View Post
Hi, a couple questions more. If i have a sony ereader can i buy books at amazon.com?or any store?

People from out the US which one would you choose? the kindle 2 or the sony prs-600?

Can i buy Time magazine for the sony?
No, if you have Sony Reader you can't buy from Amazon.com. If they switch to ePub and the DRM IS THE SAME than the other bookshops, you will be able to buy at any shop with ePub format.

I haven't seen the Kindle 2, but I've seen the Sony PRS-600 and I don't like the screen. I prefer the PRS-300 (or, in Spain, you could think about Papyre).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote