View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Table of Contents on Kindle

I prepared my book on Sigil and ran it thru Kindle Previewer. Previewer's Go to shows all the files I've marked with Add semantics, Table of Contents, Title Page, Copyright Page, Cover, Preface, etc. But when I loaded the Previewer output file onto my Kindle Touch, it doesn't show any of that stuff. All I get with Touch's Go to is Beginning and the first few chapters. If I'm actually on the Table of Contents, it also offers Cover and Front matter. How do I get the table of contents to show up on the Kindle? There are references in the guide for the cover, toc, and the other stuff.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote