View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Hi Daffy, great email.
I did not understand the Cupertino thing the way you did: some defective devices for some reason are more interestiing to them than others, and they ask that those devices be sent to the Cupertino address for further investigation. From a customer point of view, it does not matter, other than that it gives us hope that someone is trying to fix the screen issues on the current PWs.
It is still just a return, albeit to a different address.

Or maybe I am the one who misunderstood. I can tell you for sure that no engineer checked any of my replacements, or I would have never received those

BTW, when I received an email after leaving my review, I answered back to the CS email address but also to Jeff. Jeff never answered me, though.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote