View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:21 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtheTarget View Post
I did all of that, but my books don't automatically show up in Moon+.
The steps outlined do not cause books to be imported to Moon+reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtheTarget View Post
How do you get the books to just pop up on the "My Shelf" after the CC push from Calibre?
As theducks stated opening a book in Moon+Reader via Calibre Companion will cause the book to show up in Moon+Reader.

In CC just do a long press on any book and you can avoid the Metadata Book Jacket altogether. Just place your finger on your book of choice and leave it there until Moon+Reader starts to open or the dialog to select a reader pops up. I have the dialog set to always bring up Moon+Reader for ePubs, so I never see the pop up dialog anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
why mess with the shelves?
I never import books into Moon+Reader anymore. I'm with theducks on this point.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote