View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #506
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Reguest: The Last American by John Ames Mitchell

The Last American by John Ames Mitchell (1845–1918) is a satirical alternative-history novella/short story.

I tried to convert the excellent PG source of the 1908 deluxe edition, but I couldn't figure out how to change the CSS of the numerous image based small caps and inline images to make it word as an epub. (It contains so many images that it almost qualifies as a graphic novel.)

I'd appreciate it, if someone with better CSS skills than me gave it the MR treatment.

(The color PDF is available at archive.org.)

Last edited by Doitsu; 01-05-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote