Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
One thing we do sometimes get here on MR is someone who has been giving the job of making an eBook at work and that person hasn't a clue what to do. So that person comes here asking for help not telling us that he/she is getting paid for this. That information only comes out later. That's just really annoying. I'll stop helping and suggest everyone stops helping as well.

I had the answer to the problem the last person who did that had and I refused to give it. It is just wrong to misrepresent yourself and to try to get us (MR forum users) to do the work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote