View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:51 AM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
That's a great idea, Zelda. Thanks. I'm not sure how Tony's creating the images either, but he'll be checking this thread. He's in BC Canada, nine hours behind your clock and mine here in France, so it'll be a wee while before he's back in the land of the living. Slainte. Neil

PS: By the way, Zelda, is your mother tongue English or French? I ask because a bloke I know in the US has a blog for native French speakers who prefer to read in English. He's been in touch with a few of our authors who've contributed some of their short story work, and he'll be running the stories monthly on site or as downloads later this year with a glossary alongside explaining difficfult or unusual words and phrases. All free of charge, of course. If you want to take a look at how the blog looks right now, it's here: http://le-mot-juste-en-anglais.typep...bienvenue.html N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote