View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #11
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For what it's worth, I was able to download the text editor Notepad++, with which I found that the texts I wanted to encode were encoded in ANSI encoding, which Calibre didn't even recognize when I tried to enter it in the "Encoding Type" box. Fortunately, it had a menu option to let me re-encode to UTP-8, and once I did that it converted like a charm.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote