View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Here's an interesting quote from the article:

Quote:
One Kindle owner on the above-mentioned discussion used jungle-search.com to sort titles by price, and posted that as of January 22nd, 2009, 29.65% of the books sold on the Kindle Store are priced above $9.99. Another forum poster broke it down by category:
Fiction 2%
Mystery/Thrillers 3%
Romance 1%
Literary Fiction 2%
Nonfiction 50%
Biography 15%
Computer/Internet 80%
I'm not surprised non-fiction and tech are more expensive. They are often in pbooks, too. The tech books I've seen on Kindle are still less than their paper counterparts. I just don't like reading them on a small screen. Tables are illegible and there's not color or monospaced fonts. Still, they're cheaper.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote