View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #21
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
@ Hitch:
Not that I'm wishing to deny Joe & Jane Average the comfort and simplification of a lot of everyday tasks computers (esp. the net - connected ones) provide; but - don't you too wish back the days when only people willing to learn how to use them posessed PCs?

I admit I noticed a raising ahm (how to name it?) dumbification of the average user... but what you report is simply hair raising and let's face it - sad.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote