View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #71
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What MEANING comes to mind?
That was my point. It's word-association test without any framework. I am reminded on the scene in Armageddon where the guy sees breasts in all the ink blots.

If I put Rorschach on a page on its own then there's a reasonable chance it might convey some fairly predictable meaning to most readers. But put up a word like Period or Second, then any response from the reader relies as much on what they was doing in the time leading up to seeing that word as it does on anything else.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote