Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:21 AM   #67
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I just went back through all the current battery threads and from what I counted it looks like maybe a maximum of 5 people reporting severe drain like you and Mrs Often are experiencing. From that and the fact that it's happening to a number of the 5 that have replaced devices (multiple times in some cases) it suggests there is something with content/usage/settings of individual users that's causing the issue rather than a widespread hardware or firmware issue. I think that's why Peter was asking the question. I also see that in another thread that you're trying to come up with a common factor which is probably a good idea. It would suck to have that poor of battery life so I hope something shows up in that list that makes it reproducible by others.
Interesting. Thanks for putting some time and effort in! I too am beginning to suspect settings or *something* non-hardware. However we're having trouble finding similarities, plus, it doesn't explain why my old Touch is fine and my Glo isn't/wasn't with the exact same settings and content...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote