View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #315
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I would not worry. I did, when mine still had not arrived and I was getting ready to go overseas for Christmas with the case, but then I got it on time. Should be any day now.
It's a fair bit past the latest delivery date I was given so I was starting to wonder, but hopefully I'll receive it this coming week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
This is totally OT, but if you pull your blanket a bit higher, and stick the kindle sideways underneath it, the blanket will keep the kidle from falling over. Not sure if I am describing this correctly, but it works for me Guess I'm a "side reader" as well.
That is exactly what I do too.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote