View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:29 AM   #2806
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
is there an instruction set for issuing private commands from the Kindle for usbNet? I have a kindle 2 and I need to set the password and get it back into mass storage mode so that I can rename that blank auto file but don't know how to do it. Shouldn't the instruction set be referenced somewhere near the front of the thread, or documented as part of the package?
you would have access to all files from the elevated permissions mode.

it would be stored as /mnt/us/your-FAT-files-are-here-mate -
this is the root location of your userstore.

one could simply rename it from there assuming you are indeed logged in via SSH usb0.

I politely suggest you read around the issue a little more. The tools work fine.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote