View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #1008
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Aha, good to know about the Amazon app store version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I took my Kindle Fire lay it side by side with my SGP5 and it took a couple hours but I finally got something close enough that it's comfortable enough for night reading.
I did the same using my NookColor when I made my Mantano theme on my Nexus 7. The standard dark black/bright white is just too high contrast in night mode for my taste. I find this is the case with a lot of the reader apps that I've tried, so custom theme capability is a must for me.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote