View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I just had to take advantage of the opportunity to actually agree with you on something.

The first time I read this in HS I did not like it at all. I took a chance and read it again in college, on the suggestion of a friend and figuring that maybe it being an assignment in HS colored my opinion, and found it was alright. It would never make any sort of top 100 list for me though, except maybe top 100 overrated.

Of course maybe my criticism may be just what will change your mind and leave you eager to finish it.
I thank you for your comments. They do make me eager to finish it so I won't have to keep reading it. Billy is getting really annoying the more I read. I'm on page 48 of 133. So I hope to finish tomorrow.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote