View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
rob...you're welcome.

by the way, i've never clicked a save button (didn't realize that there was such a button) i just click the red x in the upper right corner and it asks (if i've made any changes) if i want to save the file. like i said, i'm a noob too!
One of the great (IMHO) features of Sigil is the tool bars are movable and un-dock-able (but it is fun to get them to dock again)
NB The 'Save'/Save As' are the disk drive icons on the right edge in my layout.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil_alt.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	73270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil_bkbrwsr.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	73271  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote