View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Just a word of warning guys, the whispersync workaround for sideloaded books no longer works! Do not update if you want this feature. Too late for me. Think I did make a backup a while back but its not the version before this.
Yeah, I saw that it broke the last page sync for all my side loaded books, BUT except for one book which still syncs for some unknown reason. Now I wish I knew what was so special about that one!
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote