View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #10
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you take the time to root the Nook Color I just don't see how it can be beat. Bottom line...you have yourself a tablet with an eReader program on it. And if you are like me and had already bought a Kindle 3, you just add the Kindle app to your Nook Color and now you can read ALL your books on once device.

About the only ding I give it is battery...mine lasts anywhere from 7 - 9 hours I would say. That's with surfing the web and reading and playing some games. I haven't tried watching a full movie yet. I would like to see a bit more battery life out of it...a solid and reliable 10 hours of movies would make me a very happy person. I've gotten used to just charging mine every night.
French is offline   Reply With Quote