View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #17
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Sorry Walt
I thought I was clear that the plugboard didn't work with connect to device
I have tried that multiple times
I can connect to a folder and send the book to the folder/device but the series information is not added.

The manual says it does not work with connect to device or save to disk, but implies that it uses the save to disk function to do it and the save to disk and folder device are both listed in the drop down menu under plugboards

I am pretty new to kindle-ing so am probably making this more difficult than it has to be.
Probably I can use save to disk template and start a new library for her or send a bunch at a time to the kindle and copy them back to computer.

I want her to have a good selection but not have them all on the kindle at once as this will overwhelm her and she will be scared to use it.

Anyway thanks for the input
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote