View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #29
sarahdalton
Enthusiast
sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle D00901
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You're not the only one and I didn't even think to include NaNo 2013 in my resolutions. Still I made some progress on part of one of my ideas last night and wrote nearly 500 words of a scene for it. I don't know exactly where in the book it will fit as yet but I made some progress. Although I haven't defined them yet I also created two minor characters for one of my majors to interact with. Her kids. I'm using the BIAM (Book In A Month) template for Scrivener that I found at the BIAM yahoo group to build the book. It will probably involve a lot of hard work to meet my goals, but I have a feeling there will be a lot of fun involved as well.
Good going! That's great progress.

I've tried to use Scrivener in the past but I don't take to it. I'm more of a pantser when it comes to writing.

Yesterday I edited 9 chapters of my novel. Today I've done none! I guess taking the rough with the smooth is part of being a writer.