Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #1403
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Another completely senseless tragedy, killing & maiming people ..... words again fail me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Same here poohbear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
And from me. My thoughts are with those injured and the families and friends of the dead and the injured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
My sympathy to the families and friends of the dead and injured in this awful tragedy.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
^All of this! I'm still pretty speechless...too many thoughts to articulate. Found out a friend of my husband was there...thankfully okay.

My heart goes out to all.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote