Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #1398
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Agreed. I do not know why people do these things.
Neither do I. It is horrifying and my thoughts and prayers are with them. I called my cousin in Cambridge. I didn't think she was down there watching the marathon but you never know and I was worried. She hadn't even known about it before I called her (she doesn't facebook or twitter).
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote