View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
GeekyGirl
GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GeekyGirl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Tablet 16 GB
Best way to sideload content in order to have online access to highlights/annotations

I'm a longtime Nook user and a 2-week Paperwhite user. So far I LOVE it and I can't imagine ever going back. I need to read a book that I have in calibre for a class. I will extensively highlight and annotate and I am wondering if both ways of getting the book onto the Paperwhite (emailing to device vs. loading via USB from calibre) will allow me to access my highlights and annotations from the Amazon Kindle link to my account? Or does only emailing the book to the device allow me to do that?

Thanks in advance for your help!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote