View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Stylus recommendation for Onyx Boox i62HD

I use a stylus on my other touch based e-reader (Sony PRS-950SC) when I read to highlight specific passages and other information and to add notes. I also use the handwriting recognition feature on the Onyx Boox M92. This handwriting feature is also present on the i62HD. Neither of these features are very practical to use without a stylus.

I've tried the M92 stylus and the Sony's stylus with the i62HD and neither will work.

Has anyone else come across this problem and would have a recommendation on what kind of stylus to buy?
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote