View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
I have never changed my reading habits as for me there are people who read and people who do not read. I myself I’m one who reads, a lot!!!!

Having said that, the most important gadget in helping complete the full change to read in digital format was the “Pocketpc”: it lets me read eBooks, read eDocuments, ear Audiobooks and ear any digital sound data I want, as it permits me to see any movie, tv series, or documentary I want.
Now, as I know I read (or see/ear any digital data) when that data is with me. This makes the Pocketpc phone edition the perfect companion: it’s always with me, so my data (business or fun data) is always available, and then I use it when ever it pleases me.

The most fun reading device: the Cybook reader!
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote