View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Sounds good but have they fixed the orientation problem in Honeycomb?
I gave up on Aldiko because it crashed every time I rotated my tablet. After sending several reports and going through a couple of updates with no fix, I gave up. I use FBReader, Kindle, Nook and Moon+ apps

I love the way Kindle will sync between devices and wish they would ALL sync and I'm constantly switching between devices and apps depending on where/what I'm doing at the time.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote