View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi_Chris View Post
I am running Python 2.6.5 & have successfully used MobiDeDRM to unlock several amazon purchased books & read them on my PalmTX (Using MobiReader 5.3)

The latest batch of 5 books I purchased from Amazon appear to unlock ok, I can open them on the palm, however 3 out of 5 hang after about a minute of the file being open. This happens even if I open the file and dive into the middle of the book.

I have tried reconverting several times, however get the same problem.

Has anyone hit this before?
Are there any programs that could tidy up a malformed mobi file?
Any ideas?

Many thanks
Chris
I suspect that this might be the age of the Mobipocket reader on your Palm. Perhaps doing a Mobi-Mobi conversion with Calibre will do the trick.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote