View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #7
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Why simply don't send back to the service?
And - of course I can understand your sadness - but can't you simple take your laptop until the device is repaired?
  1. The support and service is (!) excellent, I had already issues with an older device which was solved within a week.
  2. This could happen to any electronic device, I had similar problems with other manufacturers like lenovo, Dell, Panasonic, my washing machine, at home, at work, at friends ...
  3. Hey, these are only people at pocketbook. Or are you always 100% perfect? I am not.
  4. Sometimes things simply don't run like expected. One can simply react accordingly to the situation and let then things go their way. Take a lot of time and energy into asking questions simply won't help fix anything but make things worse.
You should simply take things as they are and return the device.

I am sure your device will be running by mid of january 2014 if you send it now!

Cheers
apos is offline   Reply With Quote