View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #17064
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
The Witches and Death always rate highly with me, although Moist von Lipwig from later books is another favourite.

I'm looking to buy a few more Discworld titles to start on the home stretch of reading all of it.
I saw the Hogfather movie a couple years ago and enjoyed it, so I have been thinking about starting a Death book for a long time, just haven't gotten around to it. I really enjoyed the Moist von Lipwig books I have read too, and the City Watch books (which is the only sub-series that I think I have finished). Basically any that I have read. I just have never had the funds to keep going in the series, but now that my library seems to have them in e-books that may change.

This isn't going to help my sub-challenge of reducing the overall percentage of fantasy books that I have read. Oh well, I am willing to take that hit.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote