View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #17061
SouthernSun
Connoisseur
SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
If you like It that much I highly recommend The Stand as your next King book but you better get some sleep before you start it!
I don't know how I'll cope with being on the edge of my seat for a couple of thousand pages, but I'm willing to give it a go - I might as well figure out whether I love having the pants scared off me by drowning myself in horror all at once. That is to say, I've added The Stand to my Amazon wishlist.

SouthernSun is offline   Reply With Quote