View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #17059
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
I'm currently on page 445/1,376 of Stephen King's IT. It's my first King novel, and it's introduced me to a whole genre of reading that I didn't realise I loved until now. I'm sacrificing a quite bit of sleep because of this book... and not always by choice!
If you like It that much I highly recommend The Stand as your next King book but you better get some sleep before you start it!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote