View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:40 AM   #163
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
I am now mostly using T2, but I don't remember having any problems with T1 either.
I already liked it but I love T2. Even with its 600x800 screen. I somehow don't miss higher resolution, although I see on Aura what is possible - to read really fine print with ease with sharpness set to max.
But when the font size gets so unnaturally tiny, the impression of reading a real book somehow suffers. I want the font to be as small as possible but still in the range of printed books. And for that, T2 resolution is enough.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote